Monday 28 January 2013

NOTTS SENIOR LEAGUE GROUNDHOP..ALL GOING WELL





Well no football this last two weeks but plenty to have been done, Doctors and Nurses appointments plus a visit to the hospital has kept me more than busy, whilst the snow has tried to keep me stuck in.

As you can see Shawn went out and bult a snowman, but after it had rained during Saturday throughout the night, Shawn got upset Sunday Morning as he said his snowman had died! I think he had run off and eloped with Miss Snowgirl myself!

The football break of 2 weeks has given me plenty of time to advertise the Notts Senior League Groundhop that is taking place with one match on Friday 19th April and Four matches at different venues on Saturday 20th April..Ticket sales have been going very well and better than expected, but what has shocked me is the sales for the coach, as coach one is now full. Advanced ticket sales have been going well and have sold as far as Germany & Sweden and across the four corners of the UK.

I have also found that a lot of clubs have helpers that they wish to reward in some kind way and have bought them a ticket, this is how I first went on a Groundhop back in 1993 when Dunkirk FC bought me a Northern League ticketas a thankyou for doing their programme.

 This season the Matches are:

Friday 19th April 2013: 
Attenborough FC v Wollaton FC (6.30pm)

Saturday 20th April 2013: 
Selston FC v Bilborough Town FC(10.10am)
Underwood Villa FC v West Bridgford FC(12.45pm)
Awsworth Villa FC v Cotgrave FC(3.30pm)
Kimberley MW FC v Keyworth United FC(6.15pm)

Intending spectators can obtain a five-match advanced package ticket for £15, which includes admission and 5 home club programmes for all FIVE matches at the different venues.
I have debated the last few days to whether I run a second coach and worked out if it could be viable, to run a second coach, I would have to have at least 27 people on board for it to break even, as I wouldnt want any club to make a loss, as that would be unfair on the clubs and I couldnt justify running a coach with say only 10 booked on it.

I have decided to give to give it a go and offer a second coach but will need to know if people are interested in booking or not, if they are, can you please e-mail as soon as possible on hornby60uk@yahoo.co.uk then I can decide if the coach could run or not. coach travel is £15 per seat.
 
For more information and Booking Form can be obtained from me, if you drop me a e-mail on hornby60uk@yahoo.co.uk

Please dont try and book at the last minute, as I do need to pay for the coach at the end of February, so will need the 27 paid by then..The coach will run on and first pay, first seat basis. 


No comments:

Post a Comment